| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in April is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 50.6mm (2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: