| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in December is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in December is faintly wet. Around 189.3mm (7.5in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: