| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in February is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 117.9mm (4.6in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: