| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in January is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 161.9mm (6.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: