| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in May is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: