| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in November is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 117.4mm (4.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: