| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Carinhanha in October is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63.7mm (2.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Carinhanha October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Carinhanha, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Carinhanha: